Monday, July 29, 2013

Finishing Up Summer....

School starts in three days, and I have to admit, I am ready.  I have soooooooooooo enjoyed this summer with my kids, but I am ready.  We ended up finishing 92 items on our bucket list, and while I would have loved to finish all 100, I am in the middle of a major house remodel, and this momma can only do so much!  

Some thoughts on the list: It was one of my best parenting moves ever.  It helped to make one of the best summer experiences for all of us!  So much so, that I think we might make a fall (my favorite season to live in Indiana) bucket list!  Next summer, bucket list 2.0 will definitely be on the docket!

Here our some final wrap up pics...

Visit the Ornithology Center





Hit a state park and swim with cousins


Go to a 3-D movie (Turbo)

Make a new lego model



Visit an inflatable park

Jump on a trampoline and swim in a lake




Summer 2013... you have been so unbelievably amazing! 

No comments: