Thursday, September 24, 2015

October's Challenge--Read... and read some more

Did you know that reading for just SIX minutes a day can reduce stress by 68%?  Check out this great little article on the power of reading!

I don't need a lot of push to read... but with TV season gearing up, I thought it would be a great time to challenge ourselves to read... and read a lot.

So, this month, the challenge is to read FOUR books.  I don't care if you want to sit in the corner and read Harry Potter or if you are going to tackle Dostoyevsky; the choice is yours.

I'll try to update you on what I am reading.  I might tackle all new books, but I also might slip in a favorite.

Join me... please.

1 comment:

The Davidson Family said...

No wonder I feel better when I am in the middle of a novel! With my life I should be reading series of novels!!!!!!! to reduce my stress that is! I AM IN!