Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sickness and Swings: A Quick Update

SICKNESS
Bret was sick for SEVERAL weeks, and then Grant got it, I got it, and it's been "snot" so much fun here for weeks. Bret and I have been in separate bedrooms because of all the night time hacking, and Grant has had that baby nose plunger thingy up his nose more than he'd ever like to admit. We are thankful to be over the hump (actually, I swear I'm getting worse), but I'll be the first to admit that the full on family sickness trial wasn't a fun one.

SWINGS
Last week, I had severe guilt over the fact that Grant hadn't seen actual daylight in days (thanks to being sick). So, the other day, we headed up to the park in our subdivision for Grant's first experience with a real swing. He giggled and laughed and loved it. In classic Grant picture form, he took two very different pictures back to back: the "stoned/stunned" picture and the "happy as a clam" picture.


No comments: